The Feed You Need! We here with the latest news in this weeks #MessyMonday! Grab your coffee, get cozy and scroll down.
Meghan and Harry talk Royals…
Last night the former Royals, Prince Harry and Duchess of Sessex, Meghan sat down in revealing interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Meghan detailed how the negative treatment from the Royals is what prompted them to agree to step away from official royal duties in 2020. Effecting Meghan to as far her not “want[ing] to be alive anymore” due to tabloids, and the refusal from the Royal family to provide security to the couple.
Prince Harry’s relationship his father dwindling done the father no longer took his calls. While relations are great with the Queen, he says him and his brother Prince Williams are “on different paths”. Even talks on how dark-skin their baby’s skin tone would be came up. Oprah revealing today that while she doesn’t know who prompted the conversation on the child, but its wasn’t Prince Harry grandfather nor grandmother. Also stating the the child would not receive security either and would not be given an official title. The pair also let be known that had the royals supported them they would’ve stayed.
In more positive aspects of the interview, they are expecting a girl!
Here’s the full interview below.
JAY-Z Sells Majority Stake of Tidal to Twitter Co-Founder Jack Dorsey’s Square.
In a nearly 300 million dollars deal, HOV and free-form loc’s has officially given the majority stake of his streaming platform TIDAL, to Twitter Co-founder and Square’s firm owner Jack Dorsey. Thus making artist Beyonce, Madonna and Rihanna now the second largest stakeholders.
Also within the deal, Jay-z will now take a seat at Square’s board of directors. Dorsey details on how Square hopes to better the finances of streaming artists, like adding direct payment from fan to artist through their app. Jay had also detail how this deal could be an “game-changer for many” and TIDAL was always more than be another streaming service. He is extremely hopeful about partner with Dorsey and we’re happy to see someone continue to fight for artist.
COVID Updates: What to know for the spring
- Fully vaccinated Americans can have small gatherings indoors with other vaccinated people but should still wear masks in public, the C.D.C. says.
- Texas Governor will be ending the mandatory mask mandate at the end on March. At the dismay of many Texans and other government officials.
- The House aims to pass Democrats’ $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill Tuesday and get it to President Joe Biden’s desk for his signature this week.
- At almost $2 trillion package includes up to $1,400 stimulus checks and billions of dollars for states schools, small businesses and vaccine distribution.
- Monmouth University did this poll and found that 24% of American respondents said they will “never get the vaccine if they can avoid it,” and another 21% said they plan to let other people get vaccinated first before getting the shot themselves.
IN OTHER NEWS!
Former President Donald Trump said Saturday he plans to campaign against GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski in Alaska next year when she’s up for reelection.
British-Jamaican rapper/singer and Burna Boy girlfiend Stefflon Don features on the Saweetie and Doja Cat smash “Best Friend”
Hosted by comedian and Daily Show host Trevor Noah, The Grammy’s will air Sunday March 14 with the included performers: Cardi B, BTS, Brandi Carlile, Billie Eilish, Brittany Howard, Miranda Lambert, Dua Lipa, Chris Martin, John Mayer, Maren Morris, Post Malone, Roddy Ricch, and Taylor Swift. Bad Bunny, Black Pumas, DaBaby, Doja Cat, Mickey Guyton, Haim, Lil Baby, Megan Thee Stallion, and Harry Styles.
Happy International Women’s Day see ya soon!